Conduent EDI Solutions, Inc. created this privacy statement to demonstrate our firm commitment to the privacy of our users' information. If you feel that Conduent EDI Solutions, Inc. is not following its stated information policy, please contact us directly or you may contact state and regional Contract Management offices.
- Enrollment Information
- The MEVSnet.com enrollment form requires users to give us contact information (name or company name and address, phone, contact name, and e-mail), unique identifiers (Payer Provider Number), and financial information (credit card number, expiration date, and name). Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below. Financial information is used to bill the user for products and services. Unique identifiers (Payer Provider Number) are collected to verify the user's identity, for use as account numbers in our record system, and as your default number to submit inquiry requests. Enrollment information is only shared with your payer. The payer verifies the authenticity of enrollment data and authorizes Conduent EDI Solutions, Inc. to allow you to access the patient's benefit information.
- Access and Corrections
- Upon request we will provide you with access to the enrollment information that you have submitted to us. You can update, modify or access your enrollment information by contacting MEVSnet.com. Please see the Contact Us page for our postal address, phone, fax and e-mail address.
- MEVSnet.com periodically mails and e-mails updates about our site and additional functionality we may offer. If you would like to be added to or removed from our postal or e-mail lists, please see the Contact Us page for our postal address, phone, fax and e-mail address.
- Third Parties
- Conduent EDI Solutions, Inc. does not sell or in any way transfer your company and personal information to any third parties except for sending enrollment information to the your payer. Information about you and your company is sent to your payer to verify your enrollment information. We do not partner with or have special relationships with ad server companies. We do not supplement the information that you provide with information that is received from third parties.
- This site uses industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving data. These measures are designed to protect you and the payer information you request from loss, misuse and alteration. For more information about the security measures used on MEVSnet.com please visit our Online Security and Questions and Answers pages.
- Server Logs
- We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our servers and to administer our Web site. Our servers store aggregate information about the pages accessed by our users.
- To remove your information from our database, you must terminate your account with Conduent EDI Solutions, Inc. as stipulated in the Florida MEVSnet.com and SPEEDBATCH Participation Agreement executed during your enrollment for MEVSnet.com.